If your furnace is completely on the fritz and no longer produces the heat you need to keep your home warm, then it is safe to say that it’s clear you need a new one. However, at other times, the need for a new furnace won’t always be so obvious.
Has the chill in the air inspired you to turn up the heat in your home? As the weather continues to cool down, it’s likely that you’ll start to depend on your heating system within the next few weeks. But is your heating system ready and able to perform up to your expectations? If this winter season is to be anything like the last, we recommend inspecting your furnace now so that you can perform repairs or even replace your system well before the cold takes over. Check out the following warning signs that signal it might be time for a furnace replacement:
- Your furnace has passed or is approaching the 20 year mark.
- Your gas and electric bills are increasing at a steady rate.
- You constantly have to adjust your thermostat to keep your home warm.
- Your burner’s flame is yellow instead of blue.
- You’re beginning to hear banging, popping or squealing noises coming from your furnace.
Do you suspect that your furnace is on its last legs? If any of these warning signs are evident in your home, contact Airtech of Stamford for help today! We have a staff of fully trained specialists at the ready to help you with all of your heating needs. Whether you need a simple repair or complete replacement, we’re available 24/7 to help you with your HVAC system at any time!
For more information, visit us on our website or contact us at (203) 323-3959 today!